Gosh, what a relief ! I knew you could do it again. You set up a high standard for yourself and that's good.
It is still a long way to go and you need to aim to become Dr Soo (either through research or medical) and this will be shortly determined and there you never know you will hear surprises during Xmas time. God bless and om mani peh mei om.
Plain but not ordinary.
Honest but not blunt.
Nice but not sweet.
Cute but not ugly.
Dirty but not crude.
Mean but I don't mean it.
Warm but I'm not a pie.
1 Comments:
Gosh, what a relief ! I knew you could do it again. You set up a high standard for yourself and that's good.
It is still a long way to go and you need to aim to become Dr Soo (either through research or medical) and this will be shortly determined and there you never know you will hear surprises during Xmas time. God bless and om mani peh mei om.
Post a Comment
<< Home